After a long time, balance changes for Clash Mini have been made from February 16 onwards. Major and minor changes took place for almost for heroes and mini troops. The reason behind these changes is to make the gaming environment more competitive and suitable for clashing.
Some heroes could outsmart others in a great way due to their excessive abilities which now have been fixed to the appropriate position thus balancing the whole structure of the game.
Clash Mini: February 16 Balance Changes Now Live
- Level 2: +0.5s stun made
- Level 3: +0.5s stun improved
- Level 4: +1 damage increased
- Level 2: bounce area increased
- Level 3: +1 bounce damage
- Level 4: bounce area increment
- Boast: +3 energy
- Levels 2 and 3: +2 energy each time
- Level 4: granting+2 energy to the surrounding ally
The invisibility of the queen and surrounding ally decreased to 2 seconds from 2.5 seconds where 50% or more damage was taken per round.
- Base HP decreased from 13 to 12
- Attack speed reduced from 40% to 35% for 4 seconds when receiving + ATK buff
- Base attack speed increased from 0.4s to 0.45s
- Energy Cost: 3 for Super and Flash Strike ability
- Rage Portion: movement speed decreased from 40% to 35%
- Base attack speed reduced fr 0.5s to 0.45s
- Snipe: +1.5 stun duration from earlier 2.5s
- Energy costs from 10 to 9
- Deal 2 bonus damage when isolated from another mini
HP Upgrade Decreased/Increased
- Battle Healer: 3 to 2
- Dart Goblin: 7 to 8
- Magic Ranger: 7 to 8
- Magic Archer: 8 to 9
- Witch: 8 to 9
- Prince: 12 to 14
- Hot pot: 15 → 12
- Elixir collector: 16 → 13
- Mucho Puncho: 24 → 18
- Pocket Artillery: 15 → 13
- Sauna: 14 → 12
- Saint Mirror: 17 → 14
- Pancaker: 18 → 15
- War Toot: 18 → 15
- Training Camp: 18 → 14
- King Tower: 30 → 24
- Win Streak Bonus: Now +3 trophies are available for each streak made.
Clash Mini is a Fun Board game developed by Supercell and released on 8 November 2022. It is currently available for IOS and Android users.