Cyberpunk 2077 update 2.0 has arrived, making a number of changes to playstyles. It has introduced a new story expansion mode; Phantom Liberty, overhauling the core gameplay. In the realm of Cyberpunk 2077, Bladerunner is a perk that enhances the damage dealt to mechanical forces like Mech, Robots, and Drones.
In this new update you can easily one-shot enemy either with katana or pistol, and doing them is really cool. Here is the Crits Bladerunner Build guide for Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty.
Related: Lies of P – Craft Boss Weapons
Cyberpunk 2077: Bladerunner Build
Gwynbleidd: Gwynbleidd is a Tier 5 iconic sword that deals additional damage against the bosses. Additionally, each hit gets crit if the damage is dealt with in successive rapid strikes.
Stinger Knife: For ranged combats, you can use any knife, However, using the stinger knife might add additional input, because of its bleeding against the poisoned enemies.
Pistol: You can use a red dot scope on the pistol and at a swift speed, easily headshot the enemies.
In the reflexes tab, choose these:
- Lead and Steel: Bullet Deflect – Block incoming projectiles
- Finisher: Bladerunner: Going the Distance, Opportunist, and Flash of Steel
- Slaughterhouse: Increases dismemberment chances. All the deflect attacks cause bleeding, making the enemies susceptible
- Tailwind: +25% stamina by performing Air Dashes
- Dash: Air Dash
- Flash and Thunderclap: Leop attacks on enemies
In the Relic, Choose these:
In the Technical Ability tab, it is recommended to select all Cyberware perks
- License to Chrome: Extended warranty and Cyborg
- All Things Ever
- Glutton For War
In the Body section:
- Painkiller and its accessories
- Adrenaline Rush + Juggernaut
In the Cool Section:
- Style Over Substance
- Scorpion Sting + Parasite + Neurotoxic + Accelerated Toxin Absorption + Corrosion
- Juggler + Paying it Forward
- Feline Footwork
Read More: How to Be a Bounty Hunter in Starfield
Additional Tip for the Bladerunner Build
While equipped with the build, you can quickly restore your stamina by double jumping or performing an air dash or dash. In addition, players can deflect incoming attacks by using the katana and build perks.