If you are an anime fan or loved watching Ninja Hattori in early childhood, being a Ninja or Samurai would have been one of the ambitions that everyone wished for. Daisho: Survive of a Samurai is an action RPG game depicting the life of a Samurai in an open world set on a mission.
Daisho: Survive of Samurai
Daisho: Survive of a Samurai Guide
Based on Japanese History, the chronology jumps back to the Sengoku Era having a tense condition of war between Oda Nabanita over the power of thrones. Plans hint to situated a puppet King and ruling over as a kingmaker. While the protagonist needs to stop this war from happening and save numerous lives from being affected. Overall game involves lots of excitement and mysteries.
Here is Daisho: Survive of the Samurai Guide which is going to be game-changing while completing game walkthroughs and missions. Lots of new events and free gifts via redeem codes are available. Follow facebook, discord, and twitter to participate. Get the game on iOS now.
Daisho: Survival of a Samurai Features
- Action Combat
- Deep Crafting
- Action RPG / Open World game
- Strategic Gameplay
- Explore Japanese History
- Samurai Roleplaying
How to play Daisho: Survival of the Samurai
Everything that a player can do in the open world is available in this game but in a way of medieval Japan. Instead of teaming up with people, the protagonist builds a clan village while cooking Sushi and catching fish. Fighting enemy Ninjas and hunting down each and every evil. From Mastering Skills till Siege the Shogun to crafting mighty blades and weapons.
- Heal: use food or healing potions to recover lost health. Healing potion helps to gain strength faster compared to plants or food.
- Get Talent Points: complete missions and occasional events and tournaments. Upon the bottom bar gets filled up, talent points pop out into our hands. Use them wisely
- Complete the tutorial to learn the basics
- Fight with ninjas using attack buttons
- Save your health or game over
- Master fighting skills before the war
- Explore various natural beauty
- Build swords, arrows, Daisho, and more
- Expand clan village into an enormous empire
Daisho: Survive of a Samurai Tips and Tricks
Who doesn’t love tips and help players progress throughout the game? Speeding up games like RPGs with tricks led to rule over the empire. It is possible to make games a lot easier and even more competitive upon learning skills.
Must: Monopoly Go tips
- Create unique weapons with a high damage rate
- Give some time to heal the hero after fights
- Keep on learning combat skills to increase survival chances
- Always carry a secondary weapon and food
- Try upgrading the talent tree