Stumble Guys is one of the craziest fun knockout battle royale games where players compete against each other for the spot of the top 3 and especially to win the tournament. There is a series of events taking place lasting for several days which not only gives a competitive environment but extra rewards through Stumble Pass in terms of gems, coins, and stars.
Here is a guide on Endless Block Dash, a new map that consists of 3 rounds of Block Dash map eliminating underperforming players at the end of each round. Not only the guide but some of the best tips and recommendations are listed when followed increasing ranking to a bigger extent.
Stumble Guys Endless Block Dash Event
Test your endurance in this modified Block Dash event, Endless Block Dash! Try not to choke as an onslaught of endless blocks comes your way! How long do you think you will survive?
How to play Endless Block Dash Challenge
- Open the Stumble Guys game
- Tap Event Menu beside the start button
- Choose Block Dash Challenge
- Play round 1, 2, and final round 3 to top the leaderboard
- Claim rewards for successful completion of rounds
- Keep repeating the above steps for big wins and rewards
Reward List for Top 1
- Crown: 1
- Stars: 45
- Cup: 30
The reward for each round
- Stars: 20
- XP: 100
- Stars: 30
- Cup: 10
- XP: 500
- Stars: 35
- Cup: 20
- XP: 1500
Stumble Guys: Block Dasher Skin
If the player manages to top the leaderboard, Block Dasher Skin is rewarded for this envious achievement. Block Dasher is new skin introduced and can be claimed by playing this event exclusively. That’s another reason to participate in this challenge.
If you want to score that Block Dasher Stumbler, you gotta join the new Endless Block Dash event and show us what you’re made of!
Only the top 1% of the leaderboard can unlock it! so bring your skill and let’s get it 🏆
— Stumble Guys (@StumbleGuysGame) May 22, 2023
Stumble Guys Event: Tips and Tricks
Stumble Guys is all about practice, experiences, and tricks to overcome obstructions. Each Map has a fixed look which makes it easy to qualify if the player learns to dodge certain balls etc to reach the boundary. Learn about Rabbids update for better knowledge of new features and skins coming to the game.
- Block Dash contains blocks that players need to dodge
- Use jump, sideways move and run to tackle
- Move some steps back to get extra time to take actions
- Do not cross the square block, there is a dead-end
- Play multiple times to gain experience